All accommodation providers can pick up a new ticket at the office of the Samobor Tourist Board. To make it easier to find the streets, the map is divided into a square grid with landmarks. The city plan contains a list of streets and important buildings and a tourist map of the square, illustrated by Marko Jovanovac. The map was made by Marcon HM, and the visual solution of the plan is signed by Symbol & Marivo. The Tourist Board of the City of Samobor has issued a new plan of the city of Samobor. By the way, in 2018, Samobor recorded 13.569 arrivals and 27.363 overnight stays, and it was mostly visited by tourists from Germany (2.043 overnight stays), Bulgaria (1.712), Italy (1.093), the Netherlands (931), Serbia (887), Bosnia and Herzegovina. Herzegovina (773), Austria (659), USA (646) and Slovenia (638).
- More military personnel to get anthrax and smallpox shots
- “Međimurje meat ‘z tiblice” entered in the register of protected designations of origin and protected geographical indications
- Luka Faflja was named the best Croatian bartender in hotel bars
- Istra & Craft Beer Festival new excellent quality content in the off-season in Porec
- Samobor Tourist Board issued a new plan of the city of Samobor